Family Law Attorney in Dallas
Serving Rockwall and Surrounding Areas
Family law is one of the most emotionally charged legal areas. Bringing an attorney into your family affairs can be a difficult decision to make, but professional support is critical if you are fighting for the wellbeing of your children or for your rights as a spouse or parent.
At The Cramer Law Group, our attorney has decades of experience providing families throughout Texas with high-quality legal counsel and representation.
When you choose Attorney Michael Cramer, you can benefit from:
- Individualized, client-focused attention
- The high-powered strategies of a large company, coupled with the compassionate support of a boutique law firm
- Legal competence, personal trustworthiness, and a results-oriented approach
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding a wide range of family law matters
- Same-day services and complimentary initial consultations
Since 1994, we have provided our clients with positive experiences and favorable case results. If you are facing a family matter, let The Cramer Law Group guide you through the process and help you understand your rights and options during this stressful time.
Cases We Handle
Our attorney provides comprehensive family law services for clients. No matter what specific issue you bring to our firm, it may have lasting implications in many other areas, and our attorney will help you make a fully informed decision that is best for you and your loved ones.
Come to The Cramer Law Group for assistance with any of the following matters:
- Divorce. We can help you obtain favorable terms regarding spousal support, child support, child custody, and division of assets and liabilities. This can be an incredibly emotional time, but our attorney is here to fight for your best interests and treat you with the compassion, sensitivity, and respect that you deserve.
- Adoption and termination of parental rights. Whether you are adding a new member to your family or finding a home for your child, adoption is a complex, extensive process. Mr. Cramer’s goal is to help you navigate the adoption process, understand what it means to terminate parental rights, and feel supported every step of the way.
- Paternity. If you are fighting for custody, visitation, or child support, establishing paternity is an incredibly important first step. Biological fathers do not have automatic parental rights until paternity is legally established. Along with helping you understand the different ways to establish paternity, Mr. Cramer can help you protect your parental rights and make the best possible decisions for your child.
- Child neglect. Family courts take child neglect cases very seriously. Our attorney can help you understand what qualifies as neglect, how evidence of neglect may affect your family law matter, what to do if you believe a child has been neglected, and more.
- Domestic violence. Some of our clients come to us feeling unsafe. If this is the case for you, call 911 or visit here for a list of government resources (including hotlines, shelters, and more). Once you are safe, we can help you take full advantage of the laws that protect you and/or your children from abuse.
Mr. Cramer wants you to know that, no matter what you have been through or what you currently face, you are not alone. He is here to provide zealous, dedicated advocacy at every step of your family law process, answering all your questions and helping you achieve the best possible resolution for you and your loved ones.