Construction Law Attorney in Dallas
Counsel & Litigation Services in Rockwall and Surrounding Areas
Is your business undergoing a substantial construction project? Whether you are conducting a project, paying for a construction job, or becoming involved in a dispute, you will need experienced support from an attorney you can trust. Considered an intersection between real estate law and business law, construction law is highly complex, and attempting to navigate a dispute on your own may result in long-lasting legal or financial consequences.
At The Cramer Law Group, our attorney has more than 26 years of experience providing exemplary counsel and representation for clients throughout the state of Texas.
When you retain Attorney Michael Cramer’s services, you can expect all the following and more:
- Responsiveness, accessibility, and same-day services
- Counsel informed by decades of focused practice
- Aggressive and effective litigation strategies
- Individualized services and one-on-one attention from your attorney (not staff or a paralegal)
- Client-focused and results-oriented support
- Legal guidance and advocacy that considers both your short-term and long-term goals
Whether we help you comply with local and state construction laws or advance your best interests during a lawsuit, you can trust us to devote our time and resources to your case, fighting to achieve the best possible resolution on your behalf.
What Our Attorney Can Do for You
Having served the state of Texas since 1994, The Cramer Law Group provides counsel for a wide variety of construction law matters and litigates construction disputes of all kinds.
Bring your case to our law firm if you need top-tier legal assistance with:
- Mechanics liens
- Construction lien laws
- Collection of unpaid invoices
- Project formation and implementation
- Drafting, review, and negotiation of construction contracts
- Insurance coverage counseling and policy recovery
- Contractor licensing
- Disputes avoidance
- Bid protests
- Federal, state, and local procurement
- Government contracts, procurement, and bid disputes
- Construction defects and design issues
- Contract financing and payments
- Payment disputes
- Arbitration, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
Each of the above legal matters requires close analysis and fully customized strategies. You can trust Mr. Cramer to implement the effective litigation tactics you would experience at a large law firm, as well as the client-focused care you would experience at a boutique office.